Use of www.majestikplus.com is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and by using services of our website, you provide your consent to all Terms & Conditions listed below.
1. Available payment methods: The payment of goods and services along with applicable taxes can be made by any method given on the website. We accept all the methods of payments listed below:
You can select the preferable option amongst the ones listed. All the transactions are covered by a UK VAT taxation system. All the payment methods incorporate different validation checks and authorisation processes. If you prefer to not make payments through online transactions then you need to fill in our online order form and follow all the given instructions provided.
For offline payments, we accept the following methods of payments:
For all orders placed in Pounds Sterling and Euros:
Important note: There are chances that your bank may charge for such services therefore please be sure to include any bank fees in your charged payment. Processing of bank transfers may take up to approx. 10 working days. Once the payment has been accepted we will process your order by dispatching your goods to your address.
JLS Personal Care ltd
63, The Warren
Hounslow TW5 0JW
Processing of the payments by postal order may take up to 10 working days and after that we will process your order by dispatching your goods to your address.
Individuals under the age of 18 must have the consent of their carer or parent when placing orders or providing information. Card holder should also be available to provide information in any case where an under 18 is placing order.
2. Acceptance of Orders: Acceptance of orders will be offered to only those individual whom we consider eligible. The eligibility criteria encompasses all your personal details. All the different orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to buy the goods and the contract will only be completed when we dispatch the goods to your shipping address. A receipt of an email order confirmation alone will not be considered as an acceptance of an order and additional verification of information will also be required prior to the acceptance of any order placed by you. We will send an acknowledgement of your order to you via email every time you place an order.
The Company also reserves all rights to decline orders due to any reason and so we may limit, reject or restrict any order at anytime. If this happens, we will contact you and notify you of the status of your order. You can place your order again by following the same processes.
In most cases we strive to provide accurate pricing and related information of products, though sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances there may be inaccuracy in pricings of products or stock availability. In any such case the company will inform you of the event.
3. Customer’s right to cancel the order: We provide all rights to our customers to cancel their orders and you can cancel your contract with JLS Personal Care Ltd. within 7 working days of delivery, by following the guidance set out in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. You need to inform JLS Personal Care Ltd. about the cancellation of order in writing, either by using our order update form or by post.
If you have already received the receipt of your order or your order has been dispatched you will need to complete the JLS Personal Care Ltd. online return form and hence you can return undesired good/s by providing the reference number.
You will be responsible for returning the goods in suitable re-saleable condition at your own cost with the exception of when the goods are faulty or not appropriate as per description. In order to cancel the order you will need to review the Returns Policy mentioned below.
Products must not be used and must be complete with all components. Packaging should not be damaged. It is also important to note here that if all these conditions are not met then we are authorised to reject returned goods and issue a refund.
You are totally responsible for the safe delivery of the returned goods. Normally we do not charge for the items to be returned back to you, but if your location is outside UK then we may take additional charges too.In case the returned goods are void of any fault the company reserves rights to take additional handling charges from you.
Customers will be credited with a full refund within 14 days of notifying JLS Personal Care Ltd. about the cancellation of order. All the goods that are returned from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned goods’.
4. Lost, failed or delayed delivery: If in any case parcels are returned back to the company and termed as failed delivery the company holds different policies depending upon the reason of failed delivery. If the reason is an incomplete or inaccessible address, then company will re-deliver your order and the cost of re-delivery will be charged to you unless the company receives any other instruction from you. If any parcel is rejected by you at the door, the company may be entitled to charge you a fine. Therefore if you wish to make any changes to your order, please do so prior to the delivery of goods and if in any case delivery address is changed, then contact the Company’s customer care in order to update your new address.
5. Returning of goods: In any case, if you wish to return any product due to any fault then kindly contact our sales staff for discussing the fault before goods are returned as quite often the problem can be resolved through our customer services and you may not need to return the product. For returning your goods you need to withdraw the order within the mentioned working days on your product and if goods will be returned after the assigned period of time the company will not be responsible for issuing the return.
Additionally, if product is in used condition then the reconditioning fee can also be charged. Therefore, you are responsible for the safe delivery of the returned goods. Normally we do not charge for the items to be returned back to you, but if your location is outside UK then we may take additional charges too.In case the returned goods is void of any faults then the Company has rights to take additional handling charges from you.
6. Company’s returns policy: We at JLS Personal Care Ltd. have all the assurance that you will be satisfied with your purchase but in any case you wish to return the purchased products, kindly follow the applicable policies that are mentioned below.
Return Policy for faulty products within 30 days:
If you find your products faulty on arrival then you have 30 calendar days to inform us of the fault and by doing so you can claim a full refund or exchange, or your return will be processed under the terms and conditions of the warranty offered by manufacturer.
All the purchased products should be returned in their original packaging condition also by including all accessories and related documents. Once we can verify the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you through the original payment method used by you.
Return Policy for unwanted products within 30 days:
If you wish to return any unwanted product then you can also return the product within 30 calendar days of delivery and the Company will refund you the price paid for the product along with the original delivery cost that you paid however you will be responsible for paying the return postage charge.
Replacements & Refunds:
If applicable then replacement or alternative items will be provided as quickly as possible but you should be aware that this process may take up to 10 working days. In any case replaceable item is out of stock then the order will be shipped once the stock is available again.
If you are eligible for a full refund then we will refund you through the same payment method that you used when you originally made payment for the order. It is important to note here that it is your responsibility to let us know about any changes to your card details or account details. Refunds made by us can take up to 30 processing days while refunds done through credit card are made to the same credit card that was used by the customer at the time of original purchase.
If your return of goods is not accompanied with the returns form or returns reference number then your return will be held by the company for 30 days and you need to send the completed return-form within this timeframe. If returned goods will not be reclaimed by you within this period then we are permitted to dispose of that item and hence the process of return will be completed without any further action.
7. Warranty: After the timeframe mentioned by us, warranty of the returned faulty items will be considered as per the manufacturer’s warranty and we will send those goods back to the manufacturer for repairing or issuing any replacements. For replacements or repairs under the warranty of manufacturers you need to fill our online return form and then you can proceed to return the faulty product to us.
You also need to include reference number of your product as this will ensure the early processing of replacement or repairing of your product. We aim to satisfy our customers with our services, but if for any reason the damage is not covered by the warranty policy of the manufacturer then we will not be responsible for rejection of the warranty from the manufacturer.
8. Policies for failed deliveries: If in any case parcels are returned back to the company and termed as failed delivery the company holds different policies depending upon the reason of failed delivery. If the reason is an incomplete or inaccessible address, then company will re-deliver your order and the cost of re-delivery will be charged to you unless the company receives any other instruction from you.
If any parcel is rejected by you at the door, the company may be entitled to charge you a fine. Therefore if you wish to make any changes to your order, please do so prior to the delivery of goods and if in any case delivery address is changed, then contact the Company’s customer care in order to update your new address.
11. Formation of online contract: By filling and submitting the electronic order form you will be agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. By doing so you are making an offer to purchase goods from JLS Personal Care Ltd. The acceptance to your order will only be considered complete at the time when we send the confirmation SMS or notification of dispatch email, or when the goods ordered by you are effectively despatched, whichever occurs first. If in any case your order is rejected and your payment has been processed then a full refund will be immediately issued by the company.
12. Age: Orders that are placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a carer or parent and any information provided by the child must be with the consent of the carer or parent. If required then card holder should be available to give information in a case where an under 18 is ordering the goods.
JLS Persona Care Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage that is caused, under any circumstance where breach of legal accountability from the terms and conditions is made by any third party. The company will also not be liable for any damage to the goods that are caused by you if the terms and conditions of the company have been breached. We also exclude ourselves from liability of any injury or any other damage to any customer or their business by any of our employee or agents or products. The company also limits the right of customers under applicable UK law.
14. Handling of frauds & complaints: JLS Personal Care Ltd. will never tolerate any attempt to obtain goods by fraudulent practices. Any sorts of fraudulent or illegal activities will be reported to the relevant authorities. Kindly be aware that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when you are placing your online order.
If you need to make any complaint against any service or product of the company then you can easily do so by contacting us; details related to contacts is available on our website. You can also send your complaint to the postal address of the company in the form of writing. The company values its customers and their views and we will strive to provide the best possible solution. In case you attempt to contact us please ensure that you receive an acknowledgement from us as only proof of sending does not guarantee us receiving the correspondence.
15. Amendments: Company can update its terms and conditions at any time and you will be notified of any changes through the email address you provide on registration. The Company can also make an announcement on its website instead of emailing you and it is your responsibility to be aware of this. All changes will be applied to the users after announcements on the website or after the circulation of notice to its registered users. If in any case you use our website after the date of amendments, it acts as an indication that you agree with all the new terms and conditions of company.